Friday, September 25, 2009

Whinging again......sort of

Yesterday was a big day for me

Shelli's birthday was nice....she enjoyed it. It was hard work though, to make a day go off without a plan ........she had been stressing out because her birthday was when she started cutting, four years ago and so it had associated nasties every year since......

The plan was to not have a plan so nothing could go wrong because there wasn't anything planned. I know I said that several times but I am tired so bear with me.....

anyway, I had a couple of little semi-planned surprises in the form of people who showed up but other than that all we did was eat and shop ........even the cake was a box of randomly chosen dreamy donuts

That fixed her......

Nothing could go wrong and it didn't

At some point very soon I am going to have a week off before I fall down

I am so very damn tired I could cry and I am so mad at that eyebrow stealing idiot who waxed my head off...do you have any idea how many damned eyebrows I have to pluck now? I was perfectly happy with my real ones grrrrrrrrrrr.......



4 comments:

Sarah Lulu said...

I'm all for a "NO PLAN ...plan" ..
leave the whole damn thing in God's hands or the air or whatever ...

Happy Birthday to Shelli ...

Happy weekend for you ...perhaps you could curl up in bed and let all the recent events settle a bit ...wash over you ....let the after glow/fall out fall wherever it may.

Do the dishes, paint your nails and watch a movie ...

Hugs... lots of them.

Unknown said...

uuuuuummmmmmmm, people, she also came to see me andwe shared. I even dressed for her...........kindof

Michelle said...

Yes people and had I not seen maryme I would have ended up a puddle

Strawberry Girl said...

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those eyebrow thief's... glad the birthday went off alright. I sometimes feel that way about planning things, I hate getting disappointed as well.