Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tentative Tuesday

The wind has stopped blowing

I am feeling cautiously optimistic

sort of

I need a project

Something to occupy me

Something with teeth.....

Tonight I am going to prepare some surfaces for painting.

And then I might just paint them.

I don't really have an idea in mind, just a feeling, that seems to work best sometimes.

For me anyway......

7 weeks without a ciggy today, its been hard this past week I must say

I feel kind of empty and directionless but I think I can see that that is actually okay.

A starting point

for the next bit

whatever that is.....



2 comments:

nollyposh said...

~CooL~ X:-)

Art by Darla Kay said...

I'm so proud of you Michelle! 7 weeks! There will be hard times I'm sure but each one will be less hard than the one before :)
THanks for your wonderful advice on your visit today♥
Darla