Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Tuesday has arrived now....

Well, this is it

Tuesday is now here......

Funnily enough it feels different

I feel different :)

Nothing else however, feels very different....yet

Am getting ready for month end

I got my beautiful Renee bracelet in the mail yesterday!

Marie at Art from my Heart made this and I won it!

It is gorgeous and I'm going to wear it everyday.

It reminds me constantly that life is too damn short not to be smiling!

Must away....I have lots to do!

Have a great Tuesday everyone and remember to smile!

5 comments:

Diane said...

It's not Tuesday here yet, but I shall smile when I wake up! :)

Snowbrush said...

It's still Monday here--hours after it became Tuesday for you--so I can't wait until Tuesday comes so I can see if I feel different too, whether because it's Tuesday, or because it's the first day of September, 2009, or...

Cyndy said...

You know, that bracelet "looks" like you.....

I try to find the smile in every day..... and give others reason to do the same.

You gorgeous woman xoxoxoxox

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I LOVE that bracelet! Happy Tuesday!

christopher said...

You go, girl, with your new power bracelet all things are possible.