Thursday, July 30, 2009

Breathe deep and do nothing......

Last night I remembered to let go and let it be

Then I had a long hot bath and relaxed

Then I painted my poor toenails..........purple, just because I could

And I had a cool convo with someone I care about that isn't my mother or my kid

Today I feel better

As you do when you stop and realise there are some things you cannot force, change or even understand and that's okay too....

I didn't shave my legs :)

I'll do that next month.....ewwwwwwww




Later......

OH MY GOD!

IT'S DONE, THE BUSINESS IS CHANGING HANDS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!

WOOFARKINGHOOOOOOOOOOOOO




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

gross

Michelle said...

Is that you daughter? If so, go clean the bath!

:)

Jewell said...

thats great news.....a real weight off your shoulders

Sarah Lulu said...

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhh and ....I agree I ofen paint my toenails when I don't know what else to do about huge problems hahaha...

We are obviously kindred spirits.

Hippy Witch said...

That wonderful news, Chelle, amazing what happens when we make a conscious decision to let go. Blessings to you and your beautiful Mum

Cyndy said...

That is awesome... so very, very awesome.

And don't worry: I will find you after Saturday.......

I am one of those very frustrating "off-the-cuff" types..... I wasn't planning to venture up your way, I just had a bit of time up my sleeve, & I hadn't been to Back Passage since I was a teenager: you know, shortly after the gteat thaw......

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kerry said...

That really is something to celebrate. AWESOME NEWS...

CONGRATS of epic proportions.

Ummm....thankfully, next month is only 2 days away....maybe make the shaving of the legs a good way to start the month :-)

big hugs to you. xx

Michelle said...

I really have shaved my legs recently.....gosh! I don't do the plaited leg hair thing honest!

Why am I explaining my hairy or not legs to you people?

Shut up Michelle

Natalie said...

Hee,hee. Great news sweetness.xx♥

Renee said...

Woot woot. I hope that means that you can have time for yourself, even if it is just one minute.

Love Renee xoxo

wykdwytch said...

tlast the end is in sight...great news!w.w.

Chrisy said...

Yee hah! Pleased you had some nice moments and then the really big nice moment!