Monday, July 27, 2009

Moandayitis....

I wont really inflict you with my whining today

Suffice it to say I am tired

Very very tired

I would like to sleep for a few days kind of tired

But that's okay

Mum came home yesterday

Bloods are on the improve

Hopefully they will stay that way

It's almost the end of the month

The sale has stalled due to all this crap and I am mighty sick of not knowing what's going on

So...

What else is new :)

Today I will just do the next bit and see where it takes me

back to bed I hope......


3 comments:

Unknown said...

smooches to you xx

Renee said...

Michelle, I love your new picture. You look beautiful, just like I know that you are.

Love Renee xoxo

Sarah Lulu said...

Yep sometimes all we can do is ...
the next right thing and hand all of the rest over.

Sending you love.