Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thrilling, my life is thrilling....

Not.

Today I am a Tribunal and am making numerous calls to kick this sale in the backside.

I am also washing my mouth out with soap and reminding myself that just because I think it doesn't mean I have to say it.....but there is something so satisfying about the F word......sigh

Mum seems a bit better this morning, some morpheine seems to have helped with the breathing during the night and she slept quite well......and my sister is flying down tonight so she will have someone with her while I do the rest of this crap. I feel better with her not alone. We really won't know what's going on till the CT scan is done on Monday next week and we've seen the doctor on Thursday for the results. I'm not going to give it any more energy till then, aside from the looking after stuff. I know what's likely, and I can deal with it, but this sale MUST be done ASAP, so that's what I'm doing. And I can now, because Cherie is coming.

So, good.

That's where it's all at today....

I'm off to keep doing it.



11 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

((Hugs)) Keep your chin up!

SG

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I sure hope that you get a break soon! Sending healing thoughts to your Mum - glad that your sister will be there to take over for a bit. Good luck with the sale!
xoxoxo

Linda S. Socha said...

Glad you sis is coming. You are in my thoughts and You have my permission to say the F word whenever it works. You have earned it
Good Luck with this part of the process
Hugs
Linda

Unknown said...

smooch x

Jen said...

Hugs
xoxo
Jen

Kerry said...

So glad your sister is coming, and you get some help there.

Glad your mum is a little better today.

One day at a time.

With love.

Natalie said...

Thank Goodness, Cherie is coming. Smooch, hug, xx♥

Cyndy said...

{{{{{{;0)}}}}}}}}

nollyposh said...

(((Hugz)))

Bagman and Butler said...

Just a note to let you know that Bagman and Butler and I aren't completely out of the radar...and we love you.

Renee said...

Nadalene said to me yesterday 'Mom, life is like a triage.'

No shit.

Love Renee xoxo