Saturday, July 25, 2009

Update on stuff....

Thank you for your concern yesterday friends

As always, today is a new day

As happened, we didn't end up at the hospital, although they wanted her there for sure. The care coordinator said that when ones blood levels drop too low, as hers most likely have, it can cause all sorts of scary shit, like heart failure and organ shut down....

She looks terrible, feels terrible and also refused to go anywhere yesterday because she couldn't see the damn point of sitting around for 6 hours waiting for stuff to happen when she felt so bad.....sigh

Anyway, long story short, the office will not be open today, first thing this morning we are into town to the doctors for a referral for bloods, then to pathology for bloods, than to the hospital emergency room for a transfer to a bed for some new blood, and what ever else she needs right now.

Me, I am okay, I just get so frustrated with the whole thing sometimes, her especially some days, when you now what needs to be done and she will not let you do it, so of course, we end up here, when it could have been done days ago much more comfortably.

But that's my mum for you........never easy :)

I probably got it from her.




5 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Sitting around at doctors offices while you are in pain is the worst! I hope you don't have to wait too much today!

SG

Natalie said...

Deary me.
Wishing as much of a good day for her, and you as possible. xx♥

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I was my mom's caretaker too - and she was also a stubborn lady, so I feel your pain.

Jewell said...

sending love and helaing and huge, huge hugs xxx

Bagman and Butler said...

Of course, I wasn't concerned yesterday until I read the post today by which time it became retrospective concern...but I do love you lots and will just send out concern for tomorrow and Monday in case I don't see your blogs until Wednesday.