Tuesday, July 07, 2009

who's counting???

This surely must be going into my 3rd day without a cig!

It's really only nearly two if you count it in hours

not that Im counting

much

It's actually not that bad, in general, though evenings are a little wild..........

Just ask anyone who lives with me...

*grin*

Today I am a Tribunal and a doctors and a wet soggy rained on type grumpy person

Still, I bet there's a rainbow up there somewhere!

I can see it just behind that cloud........

siiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ah baby girl, what a wonder woman you are......
how is sandra ?

Myst_72 said...

WELL DONE!!!!!!

YAAAY!!

That's incredible!!!!!

And just in time it seems....$20 a packet is what they reckon they want to put the price up to.....

G
xx

Anonymous said...

Aww Michelle, I so hope that there is also a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow!
xoxoxo

Evil Twin's Wife said...

You're doing great! Just think of all the money you'll save by NOT smoking anymore!
;-)

Strawberry Girl said...

Wet, grumpy, soggy... sounds like your having fun! Hang in there girl! ;D

christopher said...

I quit smoking in 1981 before I quit drinking in 1983, but I didn't quit chewing tobacco until 1991, eight years later.

That same year I actually managed to get step seven done...

This is not a race nor a competition. However, hooray for you, sweetie. There is nothing that I don't understand more than the piercing thing. The tattoo thing is close. Tongue piercing. Okay then.

Solution. Breathe and bathe. That's basic. God has no grandchildren.

Love you
xxoo

Kerry said...

I seen your rainbow today.

It was full, and absolutly beautiful. I was going across the back way from maitland to raymond terrace, and there it was. In all its glory.

So yes sweet Michelle, your rainbow was there for you.

Glad your doing well with the stop smoking campaigne.