Wednesday, July 08, 2009

'round here.....

Here's a funny pic a friend sent me....that must be me!


Day four.....still going okay :)

Not that I don't have an insane craving every now and then......but I'm dealing with it

Mum update?

I was hoping she'd have a good week this week

But she seems to be not feeling so good, breathless and blah......

Most likely low blood count again.....

Will know more about that on Friday when she starts the last cycle of chemo....

I won at the Trubunal....this does not make me feel good. Kicking single mothers of four out is like kicking myself out 15 years ago......still, I guess I get to experience it from both ends in one lifetime.....seems fair I suppose, in a warped crazy kinda way

My new lounge gets delivered today :)

I'm.....well...I'm okay really

Some days I'm better than others

Mostly I'm just me, coping as best I can, finding joy in the little stuff, enjoying my small miracles and loving the freedom I have to just be me right now....

There's some stuff I really want that I can't have yet

Mostly I'm cool with waiting....

Mostly


9 comments:

Natalie said...

You are doing GREAT!!!! Well done.xx♥

Strawberry Girl said...

Totally cool pic.!! Finding joy in the little stuff is the best way to live. (I'm sending you hugs and support girl). ;D

Debbie said...

Waiting is always hard. Love the top pic.

Cyndy said...

Flying on gossamer wings? Yes, that's you, Michelle :0)

You will soar.

xoxoxoxo

Bagman and Butler said...

I'm guessing that your new lounge refers to a comfortable chair. You aren't buying a nightclub are you?

Jewell said...

love the picture shell, so you...

great to hear that it's now day 4 well done

Anonymous said...

You are doing amazingly well - you have had a lot to deal with my friend. And from my perspective, you are handling your many different situations gracefully and kindly Give yourself a break!
xoxoxo

Daria said...

Good job ... day four ... hang in there ... send some hugs your mom's way.

Michelle said...

Ummmm....sofa BB...a sofa?

And two chairs, recliners...whatever

Speak English!

*grin*

xx