Friday, July 10, 2009

Freaky Friday....


Last night I was a headache

Today I have a headache

Tomorrow........

well who knows what tomorrow will bring

as long as its not a headache, right

Sister arrived last night

so she is doing chemo with mum today

and I am here in this farking office again

still

Today I am feeling a little silly

and very very tired

In fact, I am so tired I am almost delirious

But its day 5 people, or is it 6???

I have lost track....

and I STILL haven't actually maimed or killed anyone

ex is coming today though :)

hee heeh hee


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You can do it - ummm...hang in there is what I mean, not kill or maim the ex!
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

well done beautiful befri !!!
you have been a closet non smoker for years now............cant wait to see you next week........i cant wait for next week, period xx

Michelle said...

I even managed to be nice to him....god I am good!

x

Natalie said...

You are indeed good! It is not easy to give up smokes or people.xx♥

Bagman and Butler said...

I'm sure just one little murder would be forgiven, particularly if you tell the jury about the headaches.

Kerry said...

Huge congrats Michelle on 1. The not smoking, and 2. the not killing the ex. Both great things.

Tomorrow is yet another day, and you shall suceed again.

Hugs

Evil Twin's Wife said...

WTG on staying strong with no cigs and no murders! :-)

Daria said...

Hang in there ... one day at a time.

Snowbrush said...

I'm sorry it's so hard, but you're hanging in there!

Peggy just got over a three day migraine. Older women who have had migraines for years actually have brain lesions, I heard on the news last week.

Jen said...

go you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo