Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another day....

Well, it is Wednesday

I have had 4 hours sleep, serves me right for reading half the night

It is eerily quiet here today

I will not complain

I don't know why I am always so tired, it's not as if I am doing anything particularily physical, just brain strain I guess.

Stress.

My days are mostly repetitive and quite boring

Sometimes my life feels like Groundhog Day

That's okay, I'm not actually whinging, for once, just observing.

I need some variety one of these days is all :)

I would like to be able to do some things for the people I care about

I would like to have lunch and stuff with Lisa and assorted others

I would like to visit Nat before her baby turns 6

I would like to paint John a picture

and send some cool stuff to people who would like it

I would like to go shopping for something not to wear to the office, with some money that I earned for myself doing something I like. I don't get paid for this 'job'...it is a labour of love as there is no money

I would like to clean my windows and change my house around a bit

I would like the energy and the time to be 'me' whoever she be....

Oh well, one of these dyas I will have all of that won't I

But I probably won't have my mum

Bittersweet

sigh


10 comments:

Unknown said...

yes to all- we all have the 'i would like list' but wow, isn't it hard to find time to complete it.......xxx

Anonymous said...

Awww..biggest hugs and lots of love to you! I adore you, sweet Michelle!
xoxoxo

Natalie said...

Poor girl. Big cuddle to you.xx♥

Cyndy said...

*sigh* with you... All I ever seem to want to do is potter about when I'm not working or elsewhere, though. It's hard when you don't actually know what it is you want to do....

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Bittersweet, yes. Hugs to you - again, you are a wonderful daughter. She's lucky to have you and I know you are also lucky to have her.

Bagman and Butler said...

Whew! Your last line caught me unaware and knocked the wind out of me.

Chrisy said...

I enjoyed your observations and could relate to many...take care...

Renee said...

You just broke my heart Michelle. What is everything without each other.

Michelle don't forget that you were anemic before th operation. You are probably anemic now.

Get some iron pills.

Love Renee ooxoxo

Unknown said...

baby girk- I have received a parcel from your friend John and its sitting on my brekkie bar with your birthday present- will you be down i the next couple of days or should i stick it all in an envelope and in the post.........
smooches

Self-Proclaimed Mistress of Nothing said...

Groundhog Day... that's an excellent way to put it. I know exactly what you mean. Hang in there... I'm told it gets better. ~♥~