Monday, April 06, 2009

Groan snoff mumble bitch

Must have been a busy day if I am posting at 10 pm.....

Well, it was

Bloody office

But things got done

I think mum was about ready to have a nervous breakdown, so lucky I am better now.....grrr

At least I got a free dinner out of it :)

I drove a car today!

Only mums automatic and not very far but I did it and the sky did not fall in nor my insides fall out

I don't think I'm up to my manual yet though

I am pooped

I have just gotten rid of the bags under my eyes, pah!

Not for long though, I can tell you

Time for bed

Goodnight peoples

Smooches x 2000000000000



10 comments:

Unknown said...

love you xx

Wendy said...

Blessings to you, Michelle - and sweet dreams!
Wendy
~♥x♥~

Art by Darla Kay said...

Glad you are on the mend! Hope your mother is doing well ♥

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So happy that the sky didn't fall or your insides either!
Nice that life is getting back to "normal."
xoxoxo

Snowbrush said...

Michelle, I cared for my elderly father for two years, and it was tough at times, hell at times, and warm and fuzzy at time. Mostly, it was numbers one or two. When he died, I was exhausted and didn't know whether to mourn or party.

Diane said...

Sleep well and feel even better tomorrow!!

Debbie said...

I hope you are having sweet, restful sleep:)

Daria said...

Thanks for sending your love on my ugly days of chemo. I so appreciate the support.

Love to you,
Daria

Jewell said...

be kind to yourself...sending love and healing and big, big hugs xxxx

Strawberry Girl said...

Sounds like a Monday to me... ;p

Glad your feeling a bit better. :D