Thursday, April 09, 2009

P.S

I would never really kick my dogs head off!

Just in case you thought I was serious.....

Psych appointment with Shelli was okay. He has increased her antidepressant as he thinks she has probably plateau-ed (how to spell?) on it and its too early into treatment for that.

So, hopefully she will feel the benefit soon. She already seems a little lighter just knowing something is being done to change things.

I am sitting in this bloody office surrounded by crap that has been waiting for weeks for me to get to it. All of my 'bad' tenants are being true to form......argh, I would like to kick their heads off too :)

Just to clarify...my SCAR looks really good actually, you can hardly see it, it is the strange flabby crap above it that is disconcerting :(

I am very tired

Thank goodness for Easter Holidays

Have a lovely one won't you!!




10 comments:

Unknown said...

no, i wont- just to piss you off xx

L'Adelaide said...

hi michelle, that paunchy look(sorry, couldn't think of another word!) will shrink over time...no worries, it just takes a year or so for total healing.

you did a good job being semi-calm...peace and blessings to you...
xoxox

Wendy said...

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotches of your 'bad' tenants and may their arms be too short to scratch them.
Merry Easter and much chocolate and yummy indulgences to you!
Wendy
~x♥Wendy♥x~

Sarah Lulu said...

Michelle I hope the Easter break gives you spiritual and physical renewal ..whatever that might mean to you .xxx

Art by Darla Kay said...

Happy Easter to you! Wendy's comment made my day :)

Anonymous said...

First of all...please remind me to never get on Dragonesques bad side! Sheesh!

Happy to hear that there is a solution for Shelli.

Happy that things are getting back to some kind of "normal" for you.

Happy Easter wishes to you!
xoxoxo

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Happy Easter to you too! I am so looking forward to the break!:-)

Daria said...

Glad to hear Shelli is getting some relief.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

You are darling Michelle :)
I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter as well and hey....can I see your scar??
(okay, maybe that sounded a little creepy?? oh, you know what I mean....just a bit of fun).

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Renee said...

Michelle you have a good Easter too.

I keep thinking of Shelli and how lucky she is that you are her Mom.

Is Shelli your youngest of three?

Love Renee xoxoxo