Sunday, December 06, 2009

and the beat goes on.............


So.....don't you just love serendipity???

I went to a meeting this morning, after driving into town early and going to the beach for an hour, then taking myself into Darby Street for a coffee and listening to my music under a huge tree in the park.........

This is a Spiritual Concepts Topic Meeting and guess what the topic was???

Yep, relationships..........snort

My life makes me smile some days.........

Then I came home to mums to find her feeling very pleased with herself because she has managed to do some housework, god love her.....sitting there all tiny with her little short pixie hair and big giant eyes looking slightly stoned and tired but still kinda happy....the new meds have kicked in thank god and she is feeling human again for now.....

I'm feeling kinda happy myself. It is always very freeing to finally get to a place of understanding about a behaviour in my self..........I don't beat me up anymore either. Maybe now things can move along and stop roiling around in my head. Because maybe now I am coming from my heart.....

My body is starting to feel a bit more normal too....and tomorrow I am back to the treadmill and my exercise.....I was enjoying the feeling of that until I went overboard with the fat blaster crap.
My aim is not to lose 50 kilos and become super skinny, I just want to be fit and a little toned, I am quite liking my body right now and just want to tone it up a bit and maybe lose a couple of kilos so my jeans fit properly. Another thing I noticed is that when I was exercising my breathing was better.....

I have a little christmas shopping done and am doing the rest on Tuesday, when I also am taking the cat in to be desexed......no more kittens! These ones are pretty cute though I must say......mum is keeping one and I hope it keeps her company while I am busy

Anyway, that is where I am at today.

Some kind of peaceful...............

yay!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Snort alright!

Unknown said...

i would love to go to a spiritual concepts meeting with you

Bogey said...

Wow! I could feel your serenity with every word. Inner peace makes ever moment precious. I hope you have many more.

christopher said...

{{{Michelle}}}

I love the posts lately from you. It sounds like you have turned a corner. I wish I could take you to coffee after that meeting.

Bagman and Butler said...

Sounds like a good day! I got stuck painting this weekend. We hired my son who got laid off to do it but he got into a huge argument with his wife so is spending the weekend making up with her. So I get stuck painting. Doesn't seem fair. Bagman thinks he would like your body too. But he's stuck inside my body so will never find out. Poor Bagman.