Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Leading with my heart......


I'd like to say I've been thinking and regale you with some wonderful wisdom here.....

but I haven't been thinking.....

I have been feeling though

and just for right now, feeling feels far more important to me than thinking

I've been living in my head for far too long now

Time to get back into my body, into this real world and into something and someone other than myself......

I am in the process of making some internal decisions here but I am not giving it any thought what-so-ever.....

My heart is talking to me and I am listening....

Funnily enough, my head agrees with my heart so I guess that must be okay then :)

I am so comfortable here it is quite quite weird......

think I'll just kick back and enjoy this ride.....

Sometimes, when you stop running and sit very still, something else gets a chance to tap you on the shoulder...



2 comments:

Kerry said...

i ride with no set destination in place is the best kind of ride.

You never know what you will see along the way, and it is usually with the most pleasent outcomes.

Take it all in, lets your senses go wild, and enjoy just feeling what it is you feel.

Am glad you have adopted me. Your one hell of a very awesome woman.

so much love

Kerry xx

Natalie said...

Yay!x