Thursday, December 24, 2009

Getting down to it.....

10 things I am grateful for today

  1. My kids and their infinite patience (snort) with their crazy mumma
  2. Blue dresses and dragonflies
  3. Christmas with mum
  4. Lisa and Nat and Jen and Kerry just because they love me
  5. the ability to think straight and love well (do NOT snort here people)
  6. morphine
  7. Dr W
  8. Christopher having my back
  9. Poetry
  10. Paint
  11. You, yes, you.....
It's Christmas Eve!

Have a beautiful day..........




8 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice list, Barbie girl.x

Sarah Lulu said...

Thank you ....and have a glorious gorgeous magical Christmas yourself. xx

Kerry said...

barbieshell, thats an awesome list.

Yep, love you lots + a little bit more for good measure.

As i said in my last blog post, everything happens for a reason, and part of having Lisa in my life has bought you into my life.

Yep, for that i am very grateful.

And i promise, i didn't snort.

hugs

Kez xxx

Bogey said...

Your gratitude list is very admirable indeed. It tells me that your feet are firmly planted on the ground. Not a bad way to end the year now, don't you think.

Well, at any rate, it has been quite a pleasure in getting to know you a little bit Michelle and I for one, am grateful for that. Your persistance and honesty has definitely brought you to this particular stage of your life. And now, I would like to wish you and all of your family, a very Merry Christmas and a New Year that will make the Angels blush.

Renee said...

Merry Christmas darling.

You are amazing Michelle.

Love Renee xoxo

Jen said...

4. yes we do!!

That is a most excellent list!! and I think #11 should be organising lunch or at least coffee for next week.

xoxo
Happy SPF eve to you and yours

Michelle said...

Blushing angels??? Woo hoo!

christopher said...

:D I'm glad to hear I made the list.

Barbieshell? Barbiegirl? making angels blush? Damn.