Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hot hot hot........

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!

It's like a zillion degrees here tonight and I cannot even get tired because it is just too damn hot......

Tonight looks like it's gonna be long and sleepless.....sigh

so

I have a date tomorrow night people.....

I'm a little bit excited about that....

I like a guy who rings me 4 times a day and tells me he likes me lots.....

but I'm funny like that.....

PFT!

On other fronts?

Mum is traveling okay.....pain is mostly under control even though she is being kept awake at night with a strange new leg/hip pain, she is a bit stoned all the time and she has been eating....

I made a king prawn risotto last night that was to die for....if you are nice I will invite you over one day and feed it to you :)

Ummm, I have been and had coffee's and shopped today, left my swimmers on my bed so I didn't get to the beach......

I spent too much money on blue skirts and a dress .....

I am having issues with Harry, in that I don't like him much so he gives me a run for my money these days. Unfortunately he is NOT running my arse off fast enough, as in it will still be there tomorrow

I bought myself the KD Lang Hymns of the 49th Parallel CD today....I dunno if I like it or not, I know I like Hallelujah and I like a couple more of them but it isn't as good as I had hoped. Oh well, you get that I suppose

Ahhhhh, I am just talking drivel here.....

might go scrub the roof

sigh



5 comments:

Debbie said...

I hope your date goes great!

Bogey said...

I'm sure that if you could see outside of my window right now, you would embrace the heat wave that you are in. Good luck with your date and maybe you could give 'Harry' some time off for the holidays so you can enjoy yourself. ;)

Michelle said...

Nooooooo Bogey....Harry and I have a love hate thing. He loves me, I hate him....it's all good

x

Natalie said...

Recipe please? Have fun on your date.x

Kathie said...

You Go Girl! Have a great time tonight :-)