Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Giggle snort choke!

I have decided that I don't operate too well on no sleep.....1 am to bed is too late on a week night :)

I had an interesting evening last night.....

Got stuck in major traffic on my way into town which made me an HOUR late for a 90 minute meeting.....then on my way home I had to detour half way around the world due to road works.....

I also got asked out to dinner by a nice fellow and I am going....why bloody not. I have spoken to the elephant slayer and he is done and dusted and also being a gentleman about it.

I found myself in a funny situation last night, and in that I found myself to be pretty comfortable with who I am today, and that was really nice. I gave my number out to a select few people, and asked for numbers in return, which was also cool. I had an interesting conversation with someone with regards to my ex who has been doing a little pole pissing it seems, like I am still his territory.......I think that is now sorted but it could get interesting should I choose to see anyone else from the fellowship, and I have and will be asked out, I know this because I am female and I see it coming.....snort

Lucky I've been made very aware of my 'stuff' now isn't it.......am laughing like a loony on the inside here.......life is funny and it's all a big game.

Seeing through the illusion is the primary purpose......

have a great day people


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Men and their territory are just TOO funny. SNORT!

Bogey said...

Primary purpose to the questions is to weigh the Pros and the Cons...something tells me you have this figured out already. Life may be a game at times but there are still rules attached. So long as your laughing though, what's the harm. Just let others see you laugh too!

Snowbrush said...

I'm happy to see that your mood has perked up appreciably since I last visited.

nollyposh said...

Hmmm yes that damn illusion again! X;-)