Friday, December 11, 2009

Done and dusted.....


Well, what a longgggggg day!

But, a good one....

Have been and done the nephew and the mother shop

Then I organised dinner for the ratbags and took myself into town....I was in two minds, should I go play or should I not? I decided that I'm actually not all that interested in 'playing' right now, or in playing just for playings sake. I have decided to say farewell to the elephant slayer too......he was getting a bit damn presumptuous anyway :)

So, yeah, I went for a walk along Nobby's and sang into the wind, got my feet wet, did some drawing (well, unfinished doodling, see above) in the park and then I went to the Women's Meeting where I saw a whole bunch of lovely women I haven't seen for quite a while, one of whom I will be doing some step work with most likely.......ahhhh serendipity

It was someones birthday so we all went out to dinner in Hamilton and that was nice too, except they played such loud music while some bird belly danced that I actually thought my ears were bleeding....grrrrr

Sunday I am taking me out to the Breakwall and sending a certain pair of earrings off to a watery grave.......

In doing that I will have cut all ties......that might just be peaceful.

After that I'm just leaving it up to the universe. No more meddling from me.......I'm just going to do what needs to be done, the best way I know how......that's all I can do isn't it.

I feel centered and actually quite peaceful inside me.

The stars are very beautiful out there tonight........



5 comments:

christopher said...

I have your back dear, as much as I can from this provincial site far to the northeast of the main Australian stream where you live.

If someone out there in the universe of gelt would only part with a couple million to back my play, I would of the instant change my name as I must (courtesey of 911 and Homeland Security) get a passport and hie myself to Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand. I would take in a few meetings with you as my guide. I would meet your mum and the ratbags (what?) and drink tea with you.

Only a couple mil...cheap at the price, what?

:)

Natalie said...

Good girl! I LOVE that 'doodling'.xx♥

Lori said...

Nice. You are growing. I wish I could give you a hug in person. XX

Diane said...

I've just caught up with you. Sorry you've been feeling so 'out there' but glad you've had such a good day! I love the picture you 'doodled' (how come when I doodle, it looks like my dog drew it?).

Oh, and can I tell you? My ex's name is Rob... and I threw my wedding ring in the Catawba River... those watery 'funerals' are VERY cathartic! XO

Bogey said...

You are sounding so positively healthy. Positive being the key word. You've come along way Michelle and are heading in the right direction. Keep up the great work and like every good investement, dividends will come your way.