Monday, December 07, 2009

Well bite my bum and call me Agnes!



You can do whatever you want, whenever you want..you just need to change what you want!

How true is that!

I stole that off a comment on Kerry's blog, left by Breeze, by the way....it is my mantra for today!

Another thought I have had this morning is that, while I like to think that I am a complex and mysterious person, what I actually am is simply a shiny spirit hidden under many layers of human crap.

The simpler I keep it, the less complex I become, the shinier I am.......

Truth!

Shine on people........


6 comments:

christopher said...

If you take the step you will no longer be hidden but will shine as you know you do. I have already seen you.

Michelle said...

Bring it on I say!

Unknown said...

complicated is a tem used instead of evolving- as we grow everyday we release old and embrace new- its called change, and to some, may seem complicated

Michelle said...

Yes, I know how you mean it Maryme....this is how I see some other people use it though, as though to be complicated were a good thing.....instead of embracing change as growth....ah, you know what I mean anyway

Kerry said...

Simple....Shiny....and wearing conttontails.

Wouldn't have you any other way

:-)

Huge hugs to you.

Sarah Lulu said...

Love that expression...
shine on!