Thursday, February 05, 2009

and so it is...

Hmmm

Thursday again.

Looking forward to lunch if it happens

Shellibelli has bad tonsillitis, pus and stuff in her poor swollen throat and is not well and imbibing antibiotics that will hopefully do the trick for her....

Consequently I forgot to wake the MAD child up to go to school...

So she is home too

Bad mother!

I have however made it a condition that she does her Modern History work, with proof at the end of the day for me to peruse.....we will see.

I have been slack and will be starting treadmill regime again on Monday.....I actually felt better when I was doing it, may not wait till Monday....

I am giving fair warning that I may be posting some more 'recovery' related stuff in the near future. It will not be 'aimed' at anyone, but is useful life information that took me a long hard time to learn. It IS truth (as I know it) and it DOES work but it is hard slog and must be LIVED to be effective.

Such is the nature of life....

I do have things to share, and so I will.

Take em or leave em....all a choice

I am off to do the day

xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

see you about noon big haired one !!!!!

Unknown said...

.....and YES YES to sharing your recovery stories.........yours is an amazing story and so many will benefit at the truth xxx

Unknown said...

.....as you know it..........

Cyndy said...

Poor sick kid = poor mother....

Have a good one. Looking forward to your posts.

;0)

Natalie said...

Yes, please do! Darling girl.xx