Friday, February 13, 2009

Gratitude

Today I am tired...

and grateful....

for


  • friends, both fleshy and online for caring enough to come visit and give me feedback
  • giant hamburgers that stop my brain from functioning for at least an hour
  • small black furry friends who smell really bad and me love to death
  • aunts who keep the parent occupied and accompanied
  • Lisa, who drives all the way out here to watch me eat mind numbing hamburgers and loves me for who I am, not what I do for her, which is nothing at all lately, except love her back :)
Thats enough...my cupeth overfloweth tho to thpeak

Yawn.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...and thats enough x

Jewell said...

sure is xx

Natalie said...

Nothing quite like a fulleth cupeth. :D

Renee said...

It appears we are blessed even when we don't know it.

xoxoxo

Love Renee