Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday


Yesterday both my girls rang me, seperately, to say they were feeling shaky and 'off'

I told both of them to go down to their respective school offices and get them to ring me so they could catch the early bus-es home

All well and good

K's school office lady rang and was so disapproving that I couldn't come get her immediatley and she had to get a bus home that she actually hmmmmm-ed at me and hung up on me when I said there was no alternative!

K is 17 years old this week, not 5

I am an hours drive away from the school running an office single handedly whilst also dealing with 15 seperate phone calls from my mother who is freaking out sideways....

Not to mention that by the time I would have gotten into the school to get her she would have been almost home on the bus anyway

I am really PISSED

and may well go into the school today and tell this ignoramous to take a reality check and not have opinions about what she knows nothing about......

SHE HMMMMM-ED AT ME AND HUNG UP!!!!



GRRRRRRRRRR

So loving life this week

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it go ...not worth the effort.Thinking of you and mum...w.w.

Anonymous said...

I would feel exactly as you do, but I agree with the other writer - don't stoop to the level of the ignoramous! You are better than that!
xoxoxo

L. said...

So frustrating! Don't you hate the way schools can be sometimes?!

But you have more important things to do...Let that school office lady hmmm away...She is not worth your time!

Hope everyone is feeling better.

Take care of yourself

Unknown said...

bitch, bitch !!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Yes to all...I have more important things to worry about but still grrrr.....

Odd Chick said...

don't let the buzzards get to you.

Natalie said...

You vont I should smash her? Yes?

Jen said...

If I had of answered the phone to you I would have smooched down the line and footed that kid onto the nearest bus. Then I would have waited til you hung up first, before me....

Thats if it was me, which it wasnt, cause I dont work at THAT school...

hugs
xoxo

Jewell said...

so people have no idea what others are going through....or care

i do...love to you xxx

Cyndy said...

It's a selection criteria that a school office lady hum & har....

I bet they hear a lot of crap....

But she shouldn't have sounded judgement with you.

Thinking of you & your all.. xoxo

Renee said...

The joys, oh the joys of this wonderful life. har har.

xoxoxo

nollyposh said...

She's probably just a control freak... You know every office has one... They're everywhere! Aaaaarrrggghhhh... BTW my kidz are the same as i don't drive (and never have)as a result i have very independent children... who only come home from school when they are REALLY sick (Lol!) Because if it's just after lunch it's a stay in the sick bay until the home time bus (Because by the time i get there and get them home, it's quicker to just wait for the regular bus) Tell that annoying lady "To get a life" X:-)