Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FOLLOWER MYSTERY SOLVED....sort of

It would appear that blogger are having hiccups...it is teling me I am not following any blogs when I know damn well I am following LOTS...

so I am giving blogger till the end of the day to restore my data....and then I will scream loudly and go do it all again.

Frik

This explains the mystery of the disappearing followers people.....

AND it has made me an anonymous follower in every one...go into your manage followers and make them all public and they come back

5 comments:

Unknown said...

good to know- if all else fails i still love you !!!!!

skywind said...

I do not understand is that you talk about what happened. Nevertheless, we hope that you will be able to have a good mood.

http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Cynthia Pittmann said...

I'm going to try that...thanks for the tip...so many bloggers are stressing...my own daughter said, mom, it's just like that...you lose a few and you gain...I think there was a little role reversal.<3

Chrisy said...

...oooh...thought it was just me!

Debbie said...

I read on some blog yesterday that they were "updating" to serve us better. You know that always means troubles. I haven't even looked at my followers to see how messed up they are!