Sunday, November 01, 2009

Dancing as fast as I can.......


Been listening to some really nice music and for a while there I was really sad.

So I put on some pumping music and I flogged myself on the treadmill. Twice.

Then I mowed the lawn, because I can and it needed it.

Then I painted some blue and saw that I need to paint my sad out......and that I am quite valid in my sadness and that it is okay for me to miss things I have never had as long as I am prepared to recognise and accept them when they come with another face in who ever's time they may choose come in.

I cried a little and then I danced.

Today I danced with myself and I was beautiful!

Jackson Browne's 'Sky Blue and Black' may have been written for me today.

What the hell have I been so worried about?

Trust Michelle, just trust, I hear them whisper.....

Go, do the things you must

Trust

All is as it must be

Breathing now......

inhale

exhale

chop wood

carry water

love your self

and don't forget to dance


3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's right! You got it! Whoo Hoo!
Who could resist someone that dances so fine?xx♥

Bogey said...

Isn't living 24 hours at a time a lot more manageable? Each of us must dance to our own tune....that doesn't mean we can't change the tune every once in awhile. And yes, keep breathing and loving yourself.

Linda S. Socha said...

Beautiful! Love that you are loving you. Love the art!
Linda