Monday, November 09, 2009

Thats all I need.....

Letting it go...every time I pick it up

Sitting in the happy

Having faith

This is my goal for the week....





It is called the, 'Rain Bird Award', and it was created by Michelle at Crow Feet. Michelle has decide to bestow this particular 'Award' to those who have found, “Peace under Pressure”. It is dedicated to “every person who has come through their own personal 'war' with...if not their dignity and sanity intact, then at least with compassion and humour.” There is a marvelous story that belongs with this and one well worth reading!

Bogey had this to say, and he has passed it on to me :)

Personally, I believe in order to be able to achieve that, one must be able to walk through the burning coals of life and come through blistered, but not crippled. Bent, but broken. And, to be able to show compassion and empathy while maintaining a certain amount of gratitude and humility. Trying hard to believe that I fit all of this criteria, and although there were no direct instructions, I have decided to bestow this new, if not worthy Award, to the following people.




Sarah Lulu from Normal is a Cycle on a Washing machine has seen fit to give me this one :) Thank you Sarah Lulu and I hope you are feeling much better.

It comes with instructions -

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Answer the questions below using only 1 word answers.
3. Pass it on to six other bloggers that you think are also "Over The Top!"

Some of the questions are a little odd, but whatever!

1. Where is your cell phone?
Here.
2. Your hair?
Wild.
3. Your mother?
Aussie.
4. Your father?
English.
5. Your favorite food?
Seafood.
6. Your dream last night?
Don't remember
7. Your favorite drink?
Wild Turkey.......... damnit
8. Your dream/goal?
Love , to be an earning artist
9. What room are you in?
Dining.
10. Your hobby? Painting....unfortunately for the moment hobby is apt
.
11. Your fear?
Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Not here.
13. Where were you last night?
MeetingS.
14. Something you aren’t?
A liar.
15. Muffins?
Blueberry.
16. Wish list item?
Not telling.
17. Where did you grow up?
Sydney
18. Last thing you did?
Ate.
19. What are you wearing?
Black haremy type pants and singlet.
20. Your TV?
blerk.
21. Your pets?
Dog and two cats and five kittens and two budgies.
22. Your friends?
Wonderful.
23. Your life?
Full.
24. Your mood?
Hopeful
25. Missing someone?
Yes.
26. Vehicle?
Hyundai
27. Something you’re not wearing?
Sunscreen.
28. Your favorite store?
Lots.
29. Your favorite color?
Blue, with purple coming in a close second.
30. When was the last time you laughed?
Today.
31. Last time you cried?
Yesterday.
32. Your best friend?
Me.
33. One place that I go over and over?
Beach.
34. One person who emails me regularly?
Shelli.
35. Favorite place to eat?
Cafe.

I do not have the wits right now to decide who shuld have these awards and so I am offering them to any who feel they would like them.

Thank you so much Sarah Lulu and Bogey, for your continued support.


2 comments:

christopher said...

How It Works

I turned the corner,
rounded my jagged outer
wall to find the small
hole I started once.

I found you already there,
chipping away from
your side. Amazing.

Bogey said...

S'aright!

xo