Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On turning corners....


The world feels different today....

I wonder why this is?

I have turned a corner of some sort and I tell you this, no matter how much I might want something I am NOT willing to sell myself short to get it.

That means anything!

People or things....

EVER

I would rather go without

so

Bring it on universe!

Just for today I feel full of love and can 'do' this world with ease and grace!

I am praying hard for my friends today.

Namaste people

I love you....




4 comments:

Unknown said...

the world is different today shell xx

Michelle said...

Yes I know....hmmm

Renee said...

The painting is beautiful sweet one.

xoxox

L. said...

Hang onto those feelings, Michelle. Wish I could find a corner to turn...maybe tomorrow :)
Love to you...

xxo