Monday, November 02, 2009

Goodbye old, hello me........

I love this pic
She is me on my way THROUGH illusion
Thank you and goodbye



I have made a few tentative decisions over the last week or so.

I have decided that I am going to focus on me for a while, in as much as I can.

I am going to do an art class and draw some naked bodies....

I am going to find a dance or yoga or something class to help me get fit and learn my body from my own point of perspective.....

I am going to work on the things I don't like and CAN change about myself and learn to love me a bit more than I have been.

I am going to do this for ME.

I am going to take life as it comes and as it goes.

Tonight I am going to a meeting and to a full moon circle.....this feels like a good thing to me.

I need to remember where I came from and also where I am right now and then do me a little creating of where I want to be going to.....

I need to be letting go of some really old and some quite new crap

I need to feed my soul and care for my body

That is what I need and it is about time I got with the program before the universe dumps something even ruder on my head!

I know how it works....time to play the game and walk the talk Michelle

sigh

puff puff pant grunt wooooooooooooot......

(that is me kicking it on the treadmill)

still dancing.....


6 comments:

christopher said...

You go, girl.

Bogey said...

This sounds like a very positive and attainable goal. Living within your own agenda will surely allow you to take care and love yourself. The meeting sounds like a good idea too!

Bagman and Butler said...

I was wondering why Bagman came down this morning in the nude.

Michelle said...

Snort!

xxx

Renee said...

Sounds wonderful to me dear one.

xoxo

nollyposh said...

That's why i have a dragonfly tatt! X;-)