Friday, October 20, 2006

ah ha....!


I have thought of a name for my beaut little spiffy car that I will get when I pay for it......its name, sorry, HER name shall be "notabus"!!!!

Da da....isn't it great.

Much better than my last car which was affectionatly known as "Horse" and sometimes as "you bloody stupid bastard car".

Or the one before that who was "kidkart"......

Notabus shall be greatly and much loved and wanted and I shall wash her lovingly at least once a year and feed her hugely expensive petrol whenever she wants it.

It is very important that notabuses be demand fed as they do tend to stop working when one doesn't infuse them with nourishment when empty.

I learned this from "Horse" which is why he was sometimes known as "you bloody stupid bastard".......

Of course, for the first two months of her life with me this will not be an issue as I wont be driving her because I no longer do such illegal things do I.......

Bugger.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Awww she is so cute!!!!!!!!!! Want me to crochet her a doilie for the rear parcel tray????
luv jen
xxx

Unknown said...

sweet little car- she can come play with jilly........

Michelle said...

This is not actually Notabus. She is dark turquoise. This is her cousin who I found a pic of on ebay!
Yes I would like a doily very very much - a purple and blue and dark red one........perhaps with some fringing and little brass bells and a feather or two.......and beading, dont forget the beading......well, get cracking

wykd wytch said...

Keep dreaming baby!

Kathie said...

vrooom vrooom

Cyndy said...

You wouldn't hang 'L'plates on her, would you; she's too beautiful, as are you...she doesn't have a very girly name, though, does she....
Love, C xoxo

Michelle said...

What about Cyndi? Cyndi Noyabus.
This keyboard is very naughty and makes me say noy all the time.....

Cyndy said...

Damn those typos....