Sunday, October 15, 2006

oh oh....

My computer is acting very strangely. It won't shut down and is making weird noises.......help.

I have been coerced by a little person into sorting their stinking chock-a-block-full-of-stuff bedroom out tommorrow.......tears worked, tantrum didn't.

The guy who recorded that "noise" sent me back an email saying, quote
"Orion mothership Haog is the one in charge might be in your neighbor hood probably making contact or downloading information"
exactly the whole message, unquote.....

I am commissioned again! Soon I will be a legend .......

One more sleep in left before chaos resumes and I still havn't done any work.....and have now promised to spend my day sorting through crap.....oh well, same diff

The weather is a bit odd......

So am I

I will be back tommorrow if the computer doesn't blow up!

By the way, the 4th brand new heater is on the blink...........too strange,
the GlenGearyGoodGuys are going to suspect foul play.............
they shall turn into the GoodGodGetouttahereGuys.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

michael states in his latest message that the noises are the earth - also lots of stuff about colours.........when you are rich & famous, can I borrow your clothes?

Michelle said...

Of course! You can borrow my kids too if you like and the dogs and cat from hell.....

wykd wytch said...

It's the mother ship blowing up your heater....the aliens must not want to you be warm.MMMMMM????

Michelle said...

Smartarse! I mean yes boss......