Tuesday, October 31, 2006

oh my gosh

A bird has pooed on mary!!!
I am shocked and amazed at the audacity of it....
I have just been and purchased a little canon type thing that I will attatch to her front and when a bird flies over it will be SHOT IN THE ASS immediatly, that should fix em right up!
This tragedy did necessitate me putting down heavy pen in the middle of writing boring review and going to kmart to purchase a bottle of poogetteroffer and a large and fluffy wash mit
.....(that I could possibly wear to next fluffy bunny night, bargain)....
and a steering wheel cover and some floor mats and as it looks like rain, I will have to wash her!
You can possibly see why, Elizabeth, that it is easy for me to spend $30 on a 50c pencil now?
Well, there was 30% off car stuff so that was good and I didnt buy lots of things that I wanted to......that betty boop seat belt cover and the fluffy dice were resisted...
Anyway, I need to wash her before it rains!!!

ps- kayla is da coolest!!LOL!!!1OMFG!!111111IMO, she said so....see...GET OUT OF MY BLOG CHILD!!!!!

9 comments:

Kristy-Lee said...

Did you get caught in the hail?

My little puppies did. Poor Mary too!

May all the birds in your neighbourhood come down with constipation!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Oh, the tragedy of it all - I really feel for you at this hard time Mary Ankle....

;)

Michelle said...

Dont be trite rylah my dear....when you get your notabus you will empathise surely

Cyndy said...

Bird poo..plurgh...children must have their own blogs, and not play with their mothers....;)

~*Rylah*~ said...

Mmmm, true!
:)

Michelle said...

Yes too bloody true....she came up behind me and typed things over my shoulder whilst I was punching her!

Unknown said...

you didnt hit her hard enough- would like to see the fluffy mitt & dont worry birds only poo on things they feel are worthy.....

Cyndy said...

I hate that clever/horrible kids can type whilst doing other things...like holding 27 conversations on messenger whilst downloading music and video clips whilst doing homework....and looking over their mother's shoulder and being punched.. ;)

Michelle said...

yes....I have a hard enough time typing while they are laughing at my three finger technique...it works for me