Wednesday, October 25, 2006

post cottage blogdrum.....


I would like to tell you about my day.


But Im too tired......


bugger it....I will anyway


it was long


and full


and I was present in it....


Photography this morning


photoshop plurgh


portraiture (?) this afternoon


I was too good


very hot was I


came home


hit floor running


cooked dinner


read blogs of others


ran out door to go to cottage


got there


had lovely fun making collage artsy stuff


played with glue and scissors......


delivered commissioned artwork......


and donation for girls night


yay


saw nearly all the marys


yay


ate chocolate and camembert.


mmmmmm


had hair bonking by William


interesting....


this was after he couldn't get anywhere with Ruby's ear!


Lilith would have loved a Will bonk this morning


but not tonight


she has a headache


and a sore tum


and no more SEX DRIVE!!!


yay


I drove mary round the block


dont tell anyone.....


she is a good car and goes fast and stops


I am stuffed


tomorrow I am student and STAFF


need sleep


feet hurt


eyes are crossed


its been a good day


again


xxxxxxxx


9 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

Your secret's safe with me!
:)

Michelle said...

yay

Michelle said...

By the way


I have a new car and you know cause you SAW her....

Jen said...

Well you sound really tired and worn out after all that hair bonking and driving and collaging. Go to bed so you can get up and PAINT!!!! lol
lotsa luv
jen

Unknown said...

glad you enjoyed tonight- please eat chocolate popcorn for me tomorrow & make sure Mary Romy eats something as well.......how creative is our group- wonderful !
i wont tell, but dont do it again !

Unknown said...

ps.......william wouldnt care if she has a headache & no sex drive- situation normal i think !

MaLiChumpas said...

Hello Anchell,

Congrats tons regarding your first commission!!!
You most definitely have a crush on your Mary vehicle. I bought a gourd owl for our Boo subaru station wagon. Oh!!! The elations!!!

Peace and lots of Love,

B

Kathie said...

I saw Her, I saw Her!!!

Unknown said...

so glad you are so happy...........
kisses