Monday, October 16, 2006

Sh.....weppes

Oh my gawd.....no one told me the children went back to school TODAY!!!!!!!!

I am never commenting on my cat again!

Cringe......

Why have ALL of my neighbours decided to throw extremely loud and drunken type parties in the last two nights that have gone on and on on aaaaaalllllll night and as a result I have had very little sleep and now resemble something really not pretty with swollen eyeballs......................

I have forgotten to renew the term bus passes.......

I have no lunch supplies in the house.......not even an apple, bugger.....

PLURGH

4 comments:

Cyndy said...

I did a very quick stock up at 8am this morning...I only had vegeboy going back to school today; GG is on Stu-Vac, and Scorpa Boy is still on holidays, with Beloved xoxox

Kristy-Lee said...

Swollen eyeballs? My goodness!

Apply cucumber immediately to eyeballs and have a lay down.

xxxxx

Michelle said...

I was ASLEEP at 8 am this morning and I dont have any cucumber either....will tea bags do??

Unknown said...

Mary Kristy is a nurse almost.......poor you- they never have student free days on the first day of 4th term.never.
poor baby & on a bus too.......yuk.......would rather have irritable bowel........