Thursday, October 12, 2006

fuzzy head


Today I feel as if I haven't woken up properly.

My head is all jumbled and fuzzy and nothing is working properly.

Its all a bit interesting......I am observing me.

I need to paint the seal I saw in my dream I think. Its important somehow.

I can hear this strange low vibrational 'rumbling' continuosly.....Then I check my emails and find an article on people asking just what thats is, from the other side of the world. It is much more apparent today, non stop.....

I have pressure in my head, well, my forehead, its not a headache, similar but pressure not pain......

I want to go to the beach.....and just stand in the water.....now

Coffee tastes like crap

And so do cigarettes

Who is the Mary child?

...and why was I carrying her?

...and what 'is here'??

Hmmmmm.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that rumble is everywhere Mary- changes coming- time to let go- move on- stopp smoking- etc.......

Michelle said...

yeeesssss??????

~*Rylah*~ said...

You should definitely paint that symbol! Maybe you haven't arrived completely back from wherever you went last night. Travelling...

Michelle said...

Laz is feeling it too...he just went and had a shower to try to 'wake' himself up....

Unknown said...

yep-lethargy is the name of the day- all feeling fuzzy & fluffy-mmmmmmmm