Thursday, October 12, 2006

fuzzy head


Today I feel as if I haven't woken up properly.

My head is all jumbled and fuzzy and nothing is working properly.

Its all a bit interesting......I am observing me.

I need to paint the seal I saw in my dream I think. Its important somehow.

I can hear this strange low vibrational 'rumbling' continuosly.....Then I check my emails and find an article on people asking just what thats is, from the other side of the world. It is much more apparent today, non stop.....

I have pressure in my head, well, my forehead, its not a headache, similar but pressure not pain......

I want to go to the beach.....and just stand in the water.....now

Coffee tastes like crap

And so do cigarettes

Who is the Mary child?

...and why was I carrying her?

...and what 'is here'??

Hmmmmm.....

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that rumble is everywhere Mary- changes coming- time to let go- move on- stopp smoking- etc.......

Anchell said...

yeeesssss??????

Rylah said...

You should definitely paint that symbol! Maybe you haven't arrived completely back from wherever you went last night. Travelling...

Anchell said...

Laz is feeling it too...he just went and had a shower to try to 'wake' himself up....

Elizabeth said...

yep-lethargy is the name of the day- all feeling fuzzy & fluffy-mmmmmmmm