Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hail mary.....

Oh my goodness!

What an exciting little episode that turned out to be.....

here I am, diligently washing my little mary car, knowing full well
(the thunder was a hint!)
that it was going to rain soon......

little did I know......

HUGE and horrible and hideous and horrendous GIANT ENORMOUS tennis balls of ice suddenly began hurtling down from the clouds and bashing my mary in the head and giving her cellulite and she was crying and I...........brave soul and under tremendous strain had to make a split decision to avoid catastrophe and as I was sitting in mary, in the drivers seat, with the keys in one hand and windex in the other I did throw windex down and DRIVE my mary 10 feet down the footpath and into the auto electricians next door who had kindly left his big door open in preperation for closing.......and there I stayed while the heavens did empty and the hail was crashing and smashing all of the other cars to pieces......I am a HERO and I SAVED mary from much dimples in her bottom and she only got one in her side which is cute and I will paint a mole underneath it tomorrow!....phew.
She is also very clean now and booftul and bird poo eyeshadow has gone....

goodness me

I need a Goji........

8 comments:

Jen said...

Wow - u truly are a legend!!! That must have been really scary and you acted so quickly to the betterment of all!!!
Poor mary....

Cyndy said...

Congratulations for thinking on your feet(?)...that bit at the top is a roof, bonnet and boot..the bit that you can't see underneath is her bottom....careful; when you paint that mole that it doesn't resemble a brown-eye on her (?)bottom.. ;) xoxox

~*Rylah*~ said...

You did great! Poor mary....!

Michelle said...

Do you mean I am not supposed to put her on her back so that I can rub her tummy?

Unknown said...

mmmmm........driving in the rain........mmmm....still, i think the fact that darling mary has now been hailed upon just serves to make her more noble- SO lucky you were there and not at tafe....does all your hair go frizzy in the rain-?

Michelle said...

Yes it does, madly so I now resemble the fluffy mit I washed the car with! Except fuzzier...I only drove several feet down the FOOTPATH......

Cyndy said...

I hope you didn't get as wet as the wash mitt, or smell like a wet sheep....pat and rub Mary wherever you like... just don't wear out the paint.. ;) <3 <3

Kathie said...

You are Quicksilver-Mary!

Our work ute has a lot of damage as it was parked over at Wallsend yesterday!!!