Thursday, October 12, 2006

dreaming of mary

I am sitting outside Rose Cottage (which has morphed into a large, old two story job) and hear the 'girls' calling me to come inside. I pick up 3 rose pink tea candles and follow......up the stairs and to the right is a large empty room, I hear a child crying....."..dont worry about her, its Mary" call the girls who are still out of sight.
I go into the room and the child is huddled in a corner crying "the faeries, the faeries".
I pick her up, she is almost too heavy but I carry her anyway, and take her out of the room and down the stairs and outside. The mary child gasps and points somewhere behind me and says "Its here, its here...". I feel a huge sense of something approaching, something really BIG.....
and I wake up.
I close my eyes and there is a pale blue star, the seal of solomon type star, and inside the star is writing. Hundreds of little symbols that I dont quite recognise and cannot remember.

Hmmmmm....any ideas??

7 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

Wow. Let me think about it - I'll get back to you.
Wow...

Unknown said...

me too----- you dont the the Mary child was my inner child being so bruised & abused from yesterdays crap that you needed to rescue me form the stalker ????????

just a thought............
Maryx

Michelle said...

No, though I did and would and the stalker is MINCE!!!!

wykd wytch said...

I have a book with illustrations of the seals of solomon - you can look at it and see if you recognise anything.

~*Rylah*~ said...

Something big is coming - I see lots of exposure for your art. A new guide has arrived and is ready to begin work with you. Something very new and different to what you're used to. Time to step up another level dear Anchell. That's my feelings anyway...

Michelle said...

Yes please.....I didnt realise that there really was such a thing....the plot thickens

Michelle said...

gawwwdddd.....