Friday, October 13, 2006

buzzy fuzzies...


In the course of a conversation yesterday with my darlin' I happened to mention the 'vibrational noise' I have been hearing. Well, that blew him out of the water as he has been experiencing the same thing for the last few days. Apparently he had been through all sorts of elimination processes trying to figure out where it was coming from....

Anyway, we have come to some sort of conclusion that it is definatly happening and has something to do with the fuzzyhead syndrome. Perhaps we are unconsciously receiving something from somewhere?

Its kind of like you are walking around doing whatever and yet half of you is not here, its there, wherever the noise is coming from. In light of all the info lately concerning the 'new' earth and the vibrational shifts I find it extremely interesting. Some part of me is off doing gawd knows what and the rest of me is left flubbering around wondering where my head is at....but not too drastically, kind of like, "oh well, the spirit's busy, I'll just clean the loo, or maybe not, well why should I, think I'll go to bed" type thing.

That's all very well and good this week......what about when I get back to school?

I can see it now.....

"So, Michelle, whats this blank paper really about?"

...."oh well, you know, its a statement sort of thing in light of the planetary changes and the global shift, its just all about doing nothing for a while and allowing and accepting what is...."


Hmmmmm.....


6 comments:

Unknown said...

exactly the same with me angel-exactly.
Mary Raihnx

Unknown said...

do a list of 40 reasons why i love to blog like i have
Mary Me

~*Rylah*~ said...

I feel fuzzy too, not all there... I know what you mean.
I had a really vivid dream about you last night... I dreamt you gave me a book, it was your book! It contained all your artwork, as well as words, although I couldn't tell what they said. It was a beautiful, big square, glossy thick book, it was awesome. And it was so clear! Just thought I'd let you know...

Michelle said...

COOL. Can I have one too???
Maybe I'll be famous one day....and make a difference....

~*Rylah*~ said...

Nothing surer!!!

Cyndy said...

You're already making a difference xoxo