Saturday, October 07, 2006

I find it very interesting that....


  • on the day of the full moon, after a night of ritual and coming to decision about moving forward in my life, I have all of a sudden, gotten my period a FULL WEEK EARLY!!!
  • a car, of the make and model that I want, is coming available next week. But its Burgundy not blue? Any feelings around that my psychic friends?
  • everything in my life feels like its shifting and shaking and somehow moving.....
  • and that doesn't frighten me at all
  • I joined a tribe and I dont know what one is
  • about 200 people looked at my blog yesterday???
  • and no-one left a comment
  • I have a headache for the first time in weeks prior to that I had a headache for years
  • my painting makes me feel happy and sad too
  • that out of 24 ascended masters I have been reading about I feel like I know ALL of them
  • especially the one that has no name except Radiant One
  • I am not judging people anymore, much.....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Well is burgandy a bit of blue mixed with red?? or do i have my colour wheel skew whiff.
You go with your heart dear one - get the one that 'feels' right.
Sorry i didnt leave a message but am feeling a bit fragile at the moment....
Luv to u
Jen

Anonymous said...

I have the claire east meditation cd for the raidiant one- I have never listened to it & often wondered why I bought it. you cna borrow if you like........me........

Michelle said...

Yes please...

Anonymous said...

Burgundy ... red and black ... mother and crone aspects, hmmm ...