Monday, October 16, 2006

it gets worse....

.....sitting at the kitchen table having a coffee with darlin' and all of a sudden he gets transported into a beautiful space and has lovely golden light things happening and is just trembling with the beauty of it all......tears

Beautiful stuff......I am envy as Raihn would say...here am I dribbling into my coffee with head on hands holding eyeballs in head with much magic and the man is floating in bliss....not fair...see how spiritual I am today....I will be happy for him later ( I am kidding, it was amazing just to observe it)

So, man recovers, we take upshit heater back to shop where I, in all my righteousness, demand a refund for the rotten thing.

Goodguynot proceeds to inform me that this particular brand of crap is under a fix it warrenty not a swap it warrenty as were other 3 heatercraps that got returned in last few months.

Well, I wasn't having it and of course stuck to my guns because I WAS RIGHT......and asked to see the manager.

Sweating and trembling goodguynot wisked my heater away and after several minutes came and took me to the secret magic place where said heater was plugged in and WORKING!

I of course am much perplexed and a tad embarrassed and so take said heater and scuttle for door dragging a darlin' behind me....."must be the wall socket" say I.....trying to regain a semblance of dignity....

Get home, plug heater into different wall socket and guess what?????

It doesn't work.......................

I am now blogging my frustrations away while darlin' angel man takes bastard heater to warrenty fix it place where I hope it blows up and takes all the goodguynots into cyberspace......actually, they can stay here and I will go home to cyberspace

This has not been a good day yet and Shelli baby just came home with an earache

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.......I will breathe, inhale, exhale, in........

Are we there yet??????

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Better go to bed NOW so you can wake up to a wonderful and magnificent day in the morning : )

Unknown said...

shouldnt you be buying fans at this time of the year?
glad the guardian is blissing out, I am envy & just want to got to bed......the goodguys are only goodguys if you are one of the goodguy other wise, they are verybadmen.........
sleep mary, give the child drugs & sleep.............

Cyndy said...

are we ever there?...;)