Tuesday, October 24, 2006

another day....I have a car!


I will not say one word about MY NEW CAR.



Promise.....



Shiny.........oops



Conversation from the kitchen....." I did it last night"



"NO, you didn't I did"



"You're a stupid liar"



"NO, you are....."



etc



etc



etc



Life is back to normal.



School tommorrow.



Finished exhibition press release and invite that was due 2 weeks ago!



Too good...



Finished and signed commissioned artwork number one....



Excellent



Wrote up and sorted out half of workshop for Sunday



much good



Made appointment for cat desexing tomorrow,



yes, she's at it again



MEEEOOOOWWWW



Put dragonfly stain glass decal on the window of that which I shall not mention......



Didn't clean anything



Did dye awful grey hair so am beautiful now and smell of strong chemical...yumm



Ummmmm



Thats about it really.



Back to normal

11 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

You are beautiful! :)

Jen said...

good girl for getting all that work done.... you must feel better for that!!
and i was a bit worried about you telling us you 'did it last night' until i read further and realised what you were talking about, but until then i had at least one eyebrow raised!!!
cant wait to see your new 'you know what' - will you be coming along in it on sunday????
luv jen

Unknown said...

sounds like situation normal in wolfbear land.......you can mention Mary....I love hearing about her.........

Kathie said...

'Tis good to see that abundance is still flowing ... kids are as they should be ... work completed ... that which will not be mentioned is becoming personalized with dragonfly stickers ... life is good!

wykd wytch said...

Is that Areks picture???
By the way..did you get a new car?

Michelle said...

It might be just a little corner of it.....you are too quick!
I will not blog your pic, you can!
I might steal it for my webpage tho with your permission......

Michelle said...

I did get a new car! How did you know?
Jen I will definatly be chauffuered to sunday in my new car.......

Cyndy said...

She's at it again?..Gawd, have i been blogmuggling that long??!!!!

Cyndy said...

Did I happen to mention that Mary is noice, very noice, especially with her stained-glass dragonfly decal?.....;) <3 <3

Kristy-Lee said...

I dont think I have said it yet, but congratulations on your new car.

BEAUTIFUL!

~*Rylah*~ said...

I think you may have "car-tourettes" Anchell....
I like the corner of the painting. You do know they're galaxies, don't you?