Saturday, October 28, 2006


Everybody send love and light and healing to our mothermary today.


She is a very sick chick and detoxing severely.


I will certainly not be detoxing until I have time to be very sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


About 4 weeks from now maybe, or maybe after xmas.......


Layby-ed $400000 worth of camping equipment today....plurgh


Anyone who has a very large esky they want to get rid of, let me know. I don't want to have to buy a new one if I can help it. Or even at all.......


We are going camping in January.......hmmmmm........3 teenagers, 2 small cars, 2 weeks away from computer and TV........hmmmmmm


Could be a nightmare


Oh well....I'll try anything once


Have been busily putting together my workshop for tomorrow.....this is very time consuming considering that there is not all that much written material and it is mostly paint and paper.


So glad I continue to leave everything until the last minute......it just works soooo well for me


No one is blogging much.....they must be busy too...or sick.....


The dregs of the Goji bottle are stronger than the beginnings.....I wonder how you can get the dregs out first.....


The cat is very skinny with a bald belly and not eating much.....no rug surfing this week


I better go, I am rambling......


ta ta

8 comments:

Jen said...

Is that a larry potter pot i see in that image???

and it is best to leave everything til the last minute as unexpected things crop up then you have to do it all again anyway!!!

see you tomorrow..... yay

Michelle said...

Yes it is a larry pot and yes it is better sometimes except when you really want to sleep instead....zzzzzz

~*Rylah*~ said...

You have to shake the bottle up heaps so the dregs get mixed around!
:)

Michelle said...

I know that rylah!
I want the dregs seperate but first!!!
That way I can give darlin' the normal strength and me the super strenghth.....that is because I am a very selfish cow and need lots and lots of gojigoodnessohmygoshstuff

Cyndy said...

sounds like the cream on the top of the milk bottle when I was a kid..Yegods I'm old.......;) xoxo

Michelle said...

Me too.....I hated school milk 'cause it was NEVER cold! Plurghle

wykdwytch said...

I have had a thing about real milk ever since being made to drink it at primary school.Cruel nuns!!!!

Cyndy said...

Beloved was a milk monitor when he was a youngun, so he was able to make sure he had the coldest milk, and still loves milk. He would drink it by the bucket load if he could. I'm with you, Anchell; chill-less school milk was horrible! I hated it ! Kids these days don't know what they're missing.....That was just to make out that I'm really old and crusty, when you know for a fact that I'm not! ;)xo