Saturday, October 28, 2006

mary update

This is mary...oh sorry. We have already done that have'nt we

I have now put mary out the back.

This is so that I cannot see her from the bus stop when I have car keys in my bag and the bus is running very late or very early and I have missed it!

Also so that drunken bums walking up street on saturday night dont decide to have much fun mutilating my mary and breaking off her eyebrows and things.

And so that all of the dust in the world does not end up on her and choke her to death and she will not start when I CAN drive her and will only cough and splutter and groan a bit.

These are good reasons.....

...and will stop me from SUCCUMBING to tantilisingly close little blue car that belongs to me and no one can tell me not to drive but I am not anyway because I am RESPONSIBLE and live in INTEGRITY and do not break the LAW of the land even if it is a stupid law and policemen suck.....

I am a good mary and I am good....got it!?

Excellent

7 comments:

Cyndy said...

You are a good Mary..put her out the back. Give her a lovely cleansing bath, and vacuum her insides... that way you can play with her without having to take her out where the wild policemen are.. ;)xoxo

Kristy-Lee said...

Vehicle eyebrows need love too

Lucky Mary.

Michelle said...

She only has a dusty bum and face...bit like me really....she hasn't had time or kid input to get dirty INSIDE!!!!

YET

Jen said...

"Every conquering temptation represents a new fund of moral energy. Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before.”

William Butler Yeats

You are a good girl!!! Put her round the back.

Jen said...

P.S. HAVE BLOGGED - bossy thing!!

Unknown said...

yes, honey- put her around the back. I have a large esky you can borrow if no one actually gives you one- this will cut costs a bit. You are so brave with the camping thing- you & 3 teenstrangers & larry potter.........wow..........
love you, mary me.....

Michelle said...

Excellent re esky and as for brave,.....thats a polite way of saying braindead I am aware