Wednesday, October 04, 2006

wednesday


Well, here we are again. Its wednesday and alls well.
Its been a funny few days.....contemplative, realising that I might just have grown up quite a lot in the past few years, letting go of old stuff has me in a strange and yet peaceful place. Maybe all of my 'peace gifts' at the cottage on monday night helped that along a smoodge!
Today I experienced a thing that would have had me reeling even just a year ago, taken personally and gotten all insecure over. Instead of all that I am just relieved that the other person has finally released what they needed to and we can now just get on with it.
The really beautiful thing about integrity is that when you live a life that is true to you you don't have to take on someone elses stuff. You can let it be just theirs and that is very freeing.
I am proud of me. I really am.
It feels good.
I have decided to most definately give up smoking at the end of this packet. I need to save money urgently and that is a really good added incentive! I am stronger than and bigger and better than a filthy stinking little smoke!
So there!!!!
Anyway, Im off to the cottage to make a broom that Im not allowed to get spiderwebs off the ceiling with Im told....... hee hee

8 comments:

Cyndy said...

Are you saving money for our trip to Egypt?
Why would you want to remove the insect control devices from the ceiling?
Go you good girl! <3 C ;)xo

Michelle said...

Because they are hanging down to the floor! Maybe scissors?

Cyndy said...

You must have the same sort of spiders as Sev's friend, Rowan.....
scary......couldn't you use the web as artwork or something?..make 'em look like they supposed to be there...

Michelle said...

Funny though, I never see any spiders.....

Unknown said...

your broom was a work of art- not to be used as a spider home vandalising tool............

Shergar said...

Ah! Spider webs! Finally a legitimate use for a leaf blower!

Michelle said...

I will throw some stars up into the webs and pretend I put them there on purpose!

wykd wytch said...

Good idea