Thursday, October 19, 2006

in good form


Well, I was going to steal mary's entire blog and put it on here but I have decided that I quite like mine so I will keep it.


I am feeling a bit rude and cheeky today. Lucky I haven't been out....I get myself in quite enough trouble being sad and grumpy.


Yep, I wagged school.


Again.


Thats ok, I will have to work VERY hard next week.


I have been painting....what is the point of going to art school if it isn't leaving you any time to paint?


I have also made a decision to buy the little blue car that I have been eyeing off for the past two weeks.....a little mazda 121, dark turquoise, with my name on it......YAY.


Shame I have to wait for 2 months to drive it!


I will sit in it every day and make vroom vroom noises of course.


And leave the keys with my darlin' so I can't succumb to temptation......temptation often succumbs me as anyone who watches me scarf chocolate at the cottage will know.


My ex husband rang me this afternoon to ask me if I was pregnant!!!!!! Sacre Bleu (or however one spells it)......I am reeling from the very thought....................seems he had a strange dream last night in which I was preggers.....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


I did remind him of the fact that I had my tubes clamped when Shelli was a baby due to the fact that I KEPT ON falling pregnant again and again and again and again. And 4 agains was quite enough. Must have been a vivid dream........I would prefer mary Rylah's though.


I did then have a little day dream regarding a beautiful little baby darlin' in which I was in terrible laboric (it IS a word now) agony for 4 days because the drum was trying to get out face first.......


I do crack me up!


Everyone has to go and tell mary jen they want to be her blogfriend cause she is too polite....


Everyone has to consider giving their loved ones a beautiful hand made drum for christmas.........

except mary who already is!
I will have coffee with her anytime......


Everyone should give themselves a special treat tommorrow just because....


I was very relieved last night to learn that my bum is NOT fat but only fluffy and that I can fix this if I drink lots and lots of water!


...and exercise and stop succumbing all the time....


I do like to succumb though.


Often


Hmmmmm


5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so beautiful & fluffy- and yes, the drum for stickboy is going to be amazing- he is very, excited........maybe the drum you were birthing was his.........am open for coffee anytime except next tuesday when I shall be staff with Mary Romy........must go & breathe deeply........
mmmmmmmmmm

Michelle said...

This drum did actually have a baby attatched to it.......we cant be having that dear, noy done and would be a miracle for sure

Michelle said...

Noy is now officially a word

regards
spellchik

Cyndy said...

Drum-birth sounds painful....
Do I have fluffy bum too(I thought it was firm and tight; I don't dream of drum-births)?..
Which name does the little blue car have on it?
Succumbing is a choice....but an easy one....<3 Cxo

Michelle said...

It says mazda 121! Didnt you know that was my other other name.....when I get rich I will buy number plates that say.... ummmmmm.....notabus
????????????????