Saturday, October 21, 2006

conversations with dodda's

My big baby rang me tonight and she is very very tired and exhausted and worn out and completely hysterical and its all good....the thesis is written and handed in and that is that bit done.

All 64 pages of it......and Im whinging about a 1500 word essay...............hmmmmm.

Had a very hysterical conversation about mary cars and being a calender girl ( that did conjure up some rather hilarious images) and fluffy bums. Tahni the CSV tells me that her self has gotten a bit wider due to stress and has short pants too. She was very relieved to hear the fluffy bum theory and liked it a lot. In her acknowledgements on her thesis she did thank her supervisors, her family and Donut King for getting her through it all....

She is a good dodda.....

Other dodda, the blonde, says that you cannot possibly call a car mary and insists on Wendilika.
She is a strange child.....
Mary Wendilikanotabus.....it has a certain appeal.

I may not have mentioned that my children are all as mad as I am......except shelli baby who is mad in her own right, thankyouverymuch

Darlin' likes having his shed on the blog....gives him delusions of fame!

CSV told me she would buy me a rosary to hang in mary wendilikanotabus....I said she could if she removed the cross and added a feather or two, it will go nicely with maryjens doily methinks. I am serious maryjen......

I told her to get me a mary with a nodding head to put on the back thingo at which point she choked to death laughing and had to go to bed to get over it all...................

I have a sneaking suspicion that that is where I should be too and so I shall now retire....

goodnite all

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

I LOVE the idea of a nodding Mary!!!!!!!It would look awesome next to a gyrating Elvis.....
Tahni must be relieved to have handed her thesis in. I think 1500 words that you don't want to write can be harder than 64 pages that you are passionate about.....
Doesn't matter what you call your call, it's like a cat; it'll never come of it's own volition...<3 xoxo