Saturday, October 14, 2006

things what 'appen....

Symbol for Alignment of Selves



  • Yesterday was a good day, cleaned up abode just in case (as you do..) mothermary came in (was a much needed good excuse), and was slightly disconcerted when said mary went white with shock and froze at front door. An interesting reaction, I will definately do it next time I go to the cottage.....



  • Shelli baby is home and in great form after having slept in paddock with cows and been fishing till midnight. She is trying very hard to have a tantrum but is just a bit too weary to fire up, all this AFTER 12 hours sleep.....



  • Visit to home of Boss Mary was fun, got ginger kisses to die for and decent coffee (highly unusual). I'm sure her beautiful home is much more beautiful when not buried in calenders....



  • Got to meet her 'that man' who is just lovely and has goosebump deep voice.....



  • Got commissioned for a painting, so exciting.......



  • My darlin' is all fired up and humming around the place having firings in his head...this is normal.



  • I am painting in my head, no wonder the house is full of energy.....this too is normal.



  • I am out of washing powder and that's just tragic....and normal.



  • Shelli is sitting in the hallway because she hates her room.....also normal.



  • Darlin' is getting metaphysical with her................... that will surely work....!!!!



  • I can still hear the 'noise'.



  • I feel good today.



  • I have reviews to write and a sculpture to finish and not to mention an exhibition to write up and photo negs to sort and a plate to etch and a whole terms worth of landscape drawings to make up........plurghplurghplurgh....



  • and I'm NOT doing it today...



  • Today, I PLAY.....................just because I can!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

mary ankle- your home energy is perfect-no wonder that you the guardian are so very out there & talented-amazing- i want to meditate in it & sleep in it....Im coming over for coffee next week, just invite me- it made my head throb.........very interesting reaction-white with shock was just the heat i would imagine-too hot to work mary-relax & be gentle with shellie baby-send her back to bed................mary raihn

Jen said...

mary ankle??
Your home is beautiful with just the most amazing energy, even with a few hormone filled teenagers living there!! No mean feat i imagine. Tell Shelli baby that i will move into her room if she doesnt watch out!! Or she could come over here and move into an Eagle Boys Pizza Pink room.
luv jen
xxx

Michelle said...

She would probably love that...her grass is always greener somewhere else....
Consider your self invited mymary...but not on tues at 11...
when you come to the cottage jen we will have to mary you!!!! HA

Jen said...

I would love to be mary'ed - maybe mary-wannabe!!
lol

Unknown said...

you will have to be a Mary.......

Michelle said...

She can be mary rainbow until we think of something more funner!!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Your house sounds great Mary-Anchell! I'm glad I'm not the one with all that schoolwork though... :)

~*Rylah*~ said...

Love that symbol too, by the way....