Saturday, May 02, 2009

6 am at my house

Naughty dog eating something he is allowed to for a change!
That cushion is NOT his bed grrrrrrrr



Minty and Popcorn
The quiet pets :)

Messy yard

Messy yard pretending to be neat





The early morning view from my verandah 1 and 2 and 3 don't ask me where that orb and wispy thing came from...I think John sent them...they may be Flups!





This is Gladys.
She is a mannequin that Kayla bought home.
We find her in all sorts of interesting places.
One night I got up to pee and found her on the loo.......she lives in the laundry
and is quite judgemental but very quiet usually.
She has terrible taste in make up :)





6 comments:

Daria said...

Michelle,

I left a comment on my blog regarding the zofran ...

Daria

Natalie said...

That Gladys chick would have literally scared the crap outta me, if I found her on the loo at night.EEEK!xx

Michelle said...

Yep, thats what happened :)

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Love the photos...and that Gladys...fix her lips! ;-) I hope your mum is feeling better and you didn't get a toothache. I have the same gum/tooth problem...and I avoid the doctor/dentist...it's even worse here in Puerto Rico. I try every home treatment before going...it's so complicated here.<3

Jewell said...

love gladys...she would have scared me if i'd walked into the loo and found her there

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the others on this one - Gladys needs a make over!
xozoxo