Friday, May 22, 2009

Smiling on the inside ...

Did you know it's 12.30pm and I have done nothing but sit in this office and daydream people

I have work a pilin' up

And I dont bloody care!

So there...

I'm feeling happy today

The sun is peeking out of the clouds

I'm going for a walk in a little while, and I will stand under a tree and smile.....just for me

I may take a pic or two

and this idea may be kyboshed by a passing rain storm

but I don't care about that either

Mum is in having a double whammy chemo

but I am hoping that is all good

because just for today

Someone else is holding her hand

and

I'm here for me


:0)

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay!xx♥

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Enjoy your day!
xoxoxo

Bogey said...

You wait until the day before your sister goes home to take some 'you' time! Hmmm Catch it while you can I guess! I think your blue skies are hovering over here and you have our cloudy skies.

Strawberry Girl said...

I am so glad to hear this Michelle, it brightens my day that yours went so well!! :D

Unknown said...

yes, but what about me........
im wonderful too
pout !
bosh !

Michelle said...

Its Friday madam.....wheres my lunch?

Jewell said...

that's great Shell....enjoy

Jen said...

Oh wow Chelle, I can feel how relaxed you are from here. Well done... did you get that walk in??

Been flogging down all day here.
:)

Chrisy said...

oh god when life gets hectic it's the little things that seem sooo good isn't it...hope you can hang onto this lovely feeling...

Daria said...

Everyone needs a break ... it's your turn.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I think it's about high time that you have such a good day! :-) Enjoy the sunshine.

Anonymous said...

I left a little present for you at my site - pop by when you get a chance!

Unknown said...

yes, lunch will be floating by in about 1/2 an hour i would imagine !

christopher said...

Michelle, I hope your day turned out as simple as you called it to be, standing under a tree cause you want to...days like that are essential sometimes.
Love you girl
c