Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lovely umm Honesty ....really!

Cynthia over at OWL has gifted me with this award......I like this one, honesty is a big deal around here and it means a lot coming from this lady, who writes a lovely blog and has lived and loved through much :)

The rules of this award are:
1.You must brag about the award.
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger.
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.

I will do the 10 things list but am only going to pass it on to one other today.
This one goes to Bogey, because I like him a lot and he smacks of honesty :)

So, 10 honest things?

  1. I have put on far too much weight this year and I'm not sure I can be bothered doing much about it right now :(
  2. I secretly yearn for romance....I can live without it but why should I?
  3. I am naturally lazy :)
  4. I wouldn't mind being a 'famous' artist if I didn't have to talk through my bum to get there
  5. I sometimes wish I had paid more attention in school......I'd like to be able to wax lyrical about academic drivel but find it really hard to pay attention
  6. I like what I like and don't feel the need to dissect it....it is enough that it touches me
  7. Authority figures still intimidate me
  8. Sometimes I want to slap people....my hand itches!
  9. I can be a little scathing at times.....:(
  10. I suffer from anxiety sometimes.......I don't like that at all






Evil Twin's Wife or whatshername? over at Glamorous Life of a Housefrau has also chosen to honour me with an award. Thank you ETW.......this is a new one! How excitement :)

The Bella Rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am breaking the rules though and giving it to anyone who would like it, because a) everyone who visits here has a lovely blog and b) I haven't got time for that much thinking and linking.

2 comments:

Bogey said...

I'm so sorry I missed this Michelle. I guess I was just focusing on your latest post. Congratulations on receiving these awards, both very deserving. The Honesty Award is especially deserving just based on your most recent posts. They are brutally honest.

And a real special thank you for passing it on to me. I like you a lot too! You made me blush. However, depending on whether you decide to give me a slap or not, I will wait until later to pick up this award reserving your right to revoke the award if necessary.

Take care for now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards! Well deserved!
xoxoxo