Thursday, May 07, 2009

Life on a Thursday

First visit with angel lady is deemed a success!

Most responsive I have seen Shelli with any counselor

AND she does hypnosis...or light hypnosis I should say, relaxation meditation really with letting go of stuff suggestions......bit of an eye opener really

All good so far, we will see

Had a nice afternoon having coffee and a chat with a friend

Did no work:)

Life is okay today

Lets hope it stays that way

Mum still feeling shiteous but well enough to whinge about it so that's an improvement I guess

I am really single

Weird indeed

The dragonflies were out in force today, at least where was sitting

To me, they ae all about seeing through the illusion

And I do

Oh yes I do

See you tomorrow people


7 comments:

Jen said...

Excellent.

all most excellent.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I hope that the new consellor continues to have success with Shelli.
I always think that dragonflies are a symbol of good luck. The fact that you saw many of them HAS to mean that you are headed for better times!
xoxoxo

Bagman and Butler said...

Keep up the non-shiteous feeling better mode! I'll be being single is weird. At least I remember it being weird. But it was a kind of exciting weird.

Myst_72 said...

Hypnosis is excellent.

I have a friend that does past life regression through hypnosis - unbelievable.

Great for relaxation and calm also.

This is good :)

G
xx

Art by Darla Kay said...

Good morning Michelle!
I've got an award for you on my blog!
darla

Unknown said...

excellent re angel lady and illusion seeing through xx

Renee said...

Good news all around Michelle.

The best for me is that Shelli is connecting to the counselor.

Love Renee xoxo